Radio Control Calculator
The Radio Control RC Info Calculator can calculate anything from speed, Power type, to watts per pound for Radio Control RC Boats, Planes and Cars.
Visit the specific RC - Radio Control Section on the above menu bar for more information or to learn how to get the most out of each calculator.
RC General Calculator
- Calculate Max Run Time / average current by providing information based on a shorter duration test.
- Calculate amount of oil to use for a Gas / Oil Mixture.
RC Gear Calculator
- Determine the Diametral Pitch or Metric Module of your gears to determine the needed type of mating gear.
RC Airplane Calculator
- Calculate wing loading, performance style, watts per pount, stall speed, best targeted peak speed
- Determine the amount of torque required on a control surface for selecting proper servo. Based on max speed, surface area and degree of deflection
- Predict Propeller pitch speeds, tip speeds, and prop noise factor.
RC Boat Calculator
- Calculate prop pitch from diameter and pitch ratio
- Predict Speed of Brushless electric powered boat and nitro/gas powered boat
- Confirm a conservative prop selection for a brushless powered electric boat
If you are a new boater who has read all the pages in the Fast Electric section and are still having trouble selecting a Power system / setup or just want additional ideas - Give this fast electric boat setup, power system application a try.
RC Car/Truck Calculator
- Predict Speed for a Brushless Powered Car or Truck
- Predict Speed for a nitro powered Car or Truck
eBike or Electric Bicycle Calculator
- Estimate the amount of power required to bring your bicycle up to a pre determined speed.
- Power prediction is in watts.
- Power prediction is in both input and output values determined by the efficiency of your motor.
Enter Values in to the empty cells. To complete another calculation, first select the Reset Button to reset all cells. Keep in mind there are minimal checks for incorrect input values. Incorrect Input values will Result in Incorrect Output Values.
All the calculators found on the left hand side bar are for general assistance only. Please use the information wisely and safely. Use at your own Risk.